He’s making a list…
…and checking it twice
At 5.30 pm on 27 November, Santa and his elves will begin shutting down Hastings Street for Santa’s annual lighting of the Sunshine’s Coast largest Christmas tree at the roundabout. Families, children, couples and singles alike will delight in the festivities as Hastings Street comes to life for the holiday season.
Known for its award winning restaurants and shopping, Hastings Street is a festive delight for celebrating the season. Shop for unique gifts or have a candlelight dinner before the holiday festivities begin, or visit the nearby National Park abundant with wildlife, stunning views and amazing weather.
Here are some other ways to ring in the holiday season around Noosa:
- 27 November – Lighting of the Hastings Street Christmas tree
- 26 November (5 to 9 pm) – Pomona in the Park Christmas at Stan Topper Park, Reserve Street
- 4-5 December – Christmas in Cooroy, Street Parade, Santa race, street stalls, fireworks and Christmas carols
- 9 December (2 to 5 pm) – Christmas in Tewantin, street stalls and Christmas carols, Poinciana Ave
- 13 December (4 to 8 pm) – 20th Annual Gala Christmas Carnival, RSL Park, Tewantin
- 20 December (7 to 9 pm) – Carols on the River, Noosaville Lions Park
- 21 December (6.30 to 8.30 pm) – Community Christmas Carols, by the surf at Peregian Beach
And what better way to spend the holidays than tucked away with family, just a ten minute stroll to the action on Hastings Street? At Noosa Quays, the oversized apartments are directly waterfront with access to a private beach, and there’s plenty of room for the family. Large balconies look at the serene waters, near one of Australia’s top beaches. The private beach is perfect for relaxing after a day of shopping, and water taxis can arrive right near your door for an enchanting evening on the town. Click here for more information on our Noosa apartment accommodation