With festivals, celebrations…
…and beautiful beaches
If you’ve yet to experience beautiful Noosa, 2016 is the time. With this year’s action packed schedule, romantic getaways and family vacations have never had so many options. Whether you’re visiting for seaside festivities, award winning restaurants, the tranquil sea or majestic hinterland, Noosa is sure to captivate you.
For a taste of the festivities in 2016 check out just some of the highlights below:
- Noosa Festival of Surfing – kicks off 5 March, with licensed bar and food franchises, a surf expo featuring boards and gear, and live music and movies each night.
- Noosa Food & Wine – discover new flavours and great Australian wines in Noosa from 20 to 22 May.
- Noosa Ultimate Sports Festival – the ultimate mix of swimming, running and cycling events against the backdrop of Noosa’s beautiful beach, river and hinterland on 28 to 29 May 2016.
- Hydrothon – comes to Noosa with a 1km swim, 9km ocean paddle and 8km run on 17 July 2016.
- Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival – there’s an event for everyone at the five-day event which mixes sport, entertainment and fun with Noosa’s beautiful nature on 30 October.
- The Noosa Long Weekend Festival – is 10 days and nights of arts, literature, forums, food and fun in intimate venues around Noosa 15 to 24 July 2016.
For the full event lineup and details click here
If you’re looking to stay close to the action but wish to experience the serenity for which Noosa is known, the recently renovated Noosa Quays is in an ideal spot surrounded by tropical gardens and sea salt breezes, all just a ten minute stroll to festivals and downtown Hasting Street.